[Gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 15 (Band Masks)

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:54:32 EDT 2007

+1  This is a great parallel extension to existing mechanisms
(overviews), and I think ti will give us a lot of flexibility in the
future.  If someone has some masked data that can be loaded into
ArcSDE, please contact me and I will try to implement support for
that driver by the 1.5 release.

Howard