[Gdal-dev] FOSS4G Bug Squash

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 29 14:59:47 EDT 2007

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Frank,
>
> We've already a session planned with Ari mainly for discovering the
> discepancies among the various SWIG bindings and trying to push the
> wagon into the same directions as much as it possible. From this
> aspect we might want to collect the other areas where some conceptual
> decisions should also be made interactively.
>
> It seems I'm interested is more than one session but unfortunately I
> can be only in one place at the same time ;-)

Tamas,

The good thing is that with the various sprint activities in the same
room, and with the GDAL "bug squash" being relatively informal, things
should remain fairly flexible.  Was the planned activity specifically for
GDAL bindings, or also Mapserver, GEOS, etc?

In any event, I don't think these are incompatible activities.