[gdal-dev] Help with getting started with GDAL on .NET

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:53:24 EST 2007

David, et al,

There is a couple of projects I'm aware of have already proceed in
including the bindings, like WorldWind and SharpMap. I've found some
interest from the MonoGIS side as well.
However I don't exactly know how large is the GDAL C# community is. I
encourage anyone who got involved join to this thread or contact me
directly to keep this info up to date.

Best regards,

Tamas