[gdal-dev] Problem compiling the php swig bindings

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 6 11:26:26 EST 2007

Hello Frank and Nicol,

Thank you for your feedback. I guess I can use the gdal-tools from PHP
through system calls. So the need for the PHP bindings is not that urgent.
I can compile without. I can also try it with php-config and see what
works. Either way is fine for me.

Thank you both for your infos.

Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland