[gdal-dev] Crystal Reports XI

Mullins, Steven Steven.Mullins at dmme.virginia.gov
Fri Dec 14 09:43:43 EST 2007

I get the following error when trying to run ogrinfo, ogr2ogr or fwtools when Crystal Report XI is installed.  I found the following url which explains a similar problem.

The ordinal 2821 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-11/msg00200.php

I tried reinstalling FWTOOLS after Crystals reports to maybe overwrite the DLL with another one, but it did not work.  A solution is to remove a file LIBEAY32.dll.  When this is done ogr works fine.  However, when Crystal Reports is run, it tries to reinstall itself.  Does anyone know how to make Crystal Reports XI and OGR work together?

Thanks,

Steven B. Mullins