[gdal-dev] Re: HDF-EOS vs. GDAL: order of dimensions

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Tue Dec 18 10:03:02 EST 2007

Hi Ivan

Sorry for my poor example, but the concept is that users indeed should
be able to override the *order* of the dimension at the end of the
sub-dataset string.

That could be done is several different ways like ":y=100,x=100,z=100",
just the order like in ":z,y,x" or something like that. It am not sure
how that should work better. My suggestion doesn't go that far. :)

Best regards,

Ivan