[gdal-dev] problem w/ libexpat while compiling 1.5.0 on 64-bit RHEL 5

cartrite stpoppy at ptd.net
Fri Dec 28 02:20:55 EST 2007

Hi John,
 On 12/12 of this month I recieved a reply from Frank Warmerdam and he
 made the suggestion. I was using a different e-mail account at the time
 so my real name was being used instead of a user name.
 The thread was called Building Gdal 1.5 beta on a 64 bit system.
 http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2007-December/015256.html
 There may be implications I'm not aware of but I didn't see any.
 Steve