[Gdal-dev] Block size consistency (and SetColorInterpretation() in GTiff)

Ozy Sjahputera sjahputerao at missouri.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:51:29 EST 2007

Aha, so there is a way to set the photometric interpretation in GTiff,
even if this is to be done during file creation.   Yes, I just want to
give a simple label for the bands in the new GTiff file I created using
Create().

I suspect the PHOTOMETRIC=RGB will have to be set in the parameter

char **  /papszParmList

/in Create()?  Where do I set this parameter?   Where can I find more
details on the format of /papszParmList?/

Thanks.

Ozy