[Gdal-dev] NumPy supported in 1.4.0?

Philip Riggs priggs at simla.colostate.edu
Fri Feb 9 11:00:38 EST 2007

Python2.5 is installed as a Mac OS X Framework. I installed numpy
with python2.5 setup.py install. The path to site-packages (where
numpy resides) is:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-
packages
All numpy related files reside in this folder:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-
packages/numpy

I have tried including paths to numpy  and site-packages at the
terminal before sudo make install, but it still does not find the
correct file.

Philip