[Gdal-dev] How to best perform raster cell aggregation

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 21:08:38 EST 2007

Hi Andrew, nice to see someone from the aquarium posting to the GDAL list!

i would highly recommend a GDAL+GRASS approach to your problem : GDAL
for the conversion and import / GRASS for the aggregation / analysis.
If possible, get  the CVS version of GRASS which contains several new
resampling commands.

Cheers,

Dylan