[Gdal-dev] Google Summer of Code

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:50:40 EST 2007

All,

Just spamming again to remind folks about the Google Summer of Code.
<http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/02/speaking-of-
summer.html>  So far, only one student has expressed interest in
participating.  I'm hoping that the government and academic types
that use GDAL/OGR can beat the bushes to drum up a few more students
interested.

Howard