[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.4.0 RC1 Available

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Tue Jan 2 15:35:48 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:

> I have prepared a GDAL release candidate - 1.4.0 RC1.

I have a strange problem with RC1 and beta2 but _not_ with beta1 in
MinGW (MSYS) but not in Linux. At the point in which ld.exe is making
libgdal.la-4.o (1, 2 and 3 appear in .libs) ld.exe segfaults or
something and creates a "Program Error". I guess this isn't an error in
GDAL but anyway I'd like to fix it. It just seems hard to debug. Why
these many temporary reloadable object files?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka