[Gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 1.4.0 RC1 to be GDAL 1.4.0 Final

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Thu Jan 4 14:12:03 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:

>  o Ari has committed a change with the description " gdal.pm,
> gdalconst.pm,
>    ogr.pm, osr.pm: gdal.pm etc. have been replaced with
> lib/Geo/GDAL.pm etc."

Just cosmetics.

I removed the old naming style modules that have been replaced with new
ones (they were still hanging there for some reason) - the removal
shouldn't have any effect. The other thing I did was edit MANIFEST (a
required file in Perl modules in CPAN) a bit  - it had a reference to an
old pod-file which made perl Makefile.PL issue a warning.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka