[Gdal-dev] Re: Motion: Mailing List Changes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jan 4 15:48:36 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Motion:
> moderated
>     and only used for infrequent GDAL/OGR related announcements such as
>     releases, major bugs, and other major events.

> lists.osgeo.org
>     in such a way to preserve existing members, and hopefully preserve
>     settings.

> used
>     for SVN commit messages once the SVN transition is complete.
>
>  4) To appoint Frank Warmerdam as lists administrator for the GDAL/OGR
> mailing
>     lists.

Folks,

I declare this motion passed with +1 support from myself, Daniel and Howard.
I have submitted the request for the gdal-announce mailing list.  The gdal-dev
list migration will likely be put off at least a week or two to ensure that
lists.osgeo.org has settled down.  I'll create the gdal-commits list once
the svn migration takes place - hopefully this coming week.