[Gdal-dev] Red box for OSX builder

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Jan 6 13:34:38 EST 2007

Hi,

Please, ignore the red box for ppc_osx_quick and ppc_osx_full builders.
The problem is that the these builders use GDAL library (libgdal.dylib)
from somewhere outside of their GDAL source trees.
Probably, test uses system-wide version of GDAL installed on this builder.

So, please assume the Buildbot passes all buildes and all
boxes are green ;-)

Hobu, could you check this problem on your builders (sorry for
delegating). I removed the libgdal.dylib built by quick builder on your
osx and ogr/ogrinfo still runs without any problem.
I suppose, the problem is with LD_LIBRARY_GDAL because it points to some
old location:

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/local/buildbot/gdal.slav2/full-linux/build/.libs

but it should point to:

/Data/buildbot/osgeo/slaves/gdal/hobu-osx-quick/build

or I might be wrong, because I can't find ldd command on the OSX -
sorry, I'm OSX newbie :-)
Thanks in advance!

Cheers
--