[Gdal-dev] Problem compiling with VS 8

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jan 8 15:36:04 EST 2007

Avi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry, I'm building GDAL for Windows CE.
>
> I download the latest version of GDAL 1.4.0 on
> http://www.gdal.org/download.html "Source" and download the WCELIBCEX
>  library from the SVN. I add this proyect to the gdalce_dll.sln, but
> cannot open source files "..\src\wce_abort.c","..\src\wce_access.c",
> etc...
>
> The double click on this files in the "solutions explorer" cannot
> open this.
>
> I don´t known if I make the step "you need to checkout WCELIBCEX
> library from the SVN:" well.

Avi,

This sounds strange.
Today, I updated instructions for Windows CE and here they are:

http://www.gdal.org/wince.html

I tested with the complete path steps of of configuration and
compilation based on packages gdal-1.4.0 and wcelibcex-1.0 (today I
released version 1.0 of WCELIBCEX, so users won't need to checkout
sources from SVN).

Please, follow this instructions again and give me a note if it works
for you.

FYI, the same instructions apply to current CVS versions and similar
guide is included in wince/README file.

Best regards
--
Mateusz Loskot