Error when embedding Manifest? (Was RE: [Gdal-dev] Link Error in 1.4 with MSVC8)

Matt Hanson mhanson at photon.com
Wed Jan 10 11:44:37 EST 2007

Strike that last email.  I was obviously on the right track and should have tested them out before posting.   It really should have struck me right away that I was on cygwin and why would nmake require access to a magnetic tape drive??!    ha, it's been some years since using mt.     GDAL compiled fine now.   Just need to get it running with our new driver.   So is ISIS2 a new format?  That would explain my problems before, just need to update some makefiles I think.