[Gdal-dev] Re: Raster Soviet Topo Maps

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Jan 11 15:50:55 EST 2007

Hi,

Matt's right. CanMatrix ain't free for the public, however, Toporama is:
*http://toporama*.*cits*.rncan.gc.ca/*toporama*_en.html

It's very similar to CanMatrix but offering much less details. Toporama
is also available at the 1:50,000 scale in not-geocoded gif format.

Cheers,

Alex
http://slashgeo.org

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca