[Gdal-dev] Re: Raster Soviet Topo Maps

Sylvain Rioux sylvain.rioux at softmaptech.com
Thu Jan 11 16:17:47 EST 2007

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to bother you but we are a reseller of the CanMatrix product and we're
much cheaper. We deliver by download or on cd-rom. The maps are also
collarless (so you can navigate seamlessly on software that allows it).

If you want, just have a look at :
http://www.softmaptech.com/en/pages/geotiff_EN.html

Sylvain.