[Gdal-dev] Re: Raster Soviet Topo Maps

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Jan 11 19:04:14 EST 2007

Hi Sylvain, boy I wish I'd known about Softmap 3 months ago before we
bought the 250k set and I set to work building scripts to remove the
collars!  What kind of arrangement did you have to make with NRCAN to
bypass the 150dpi redistribution restriction? What license are the
softmap canmatrix files under? If we buy the set listed above, can
anybody in our department use the image? What about other departments?
Other affiliated organisations?

thanks,

--
matt wilkie