[Gdal-dev] GDAL Java Binding generation troubles. (missing typemap?)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:48:15 EST 2007

Hi,

A typemap is missing at the java binding for the integer output
parameters. Therefore SWIG  does not generate this member.

Additionally there is another missing typemap

%typemap(out) IF_ERROR_RETURN_NONE

that causes the warning, but it only affects the behaviour of the
corresponding GetStatistics method and does not affect the
getBlockSize.

Best Regards,