[Gdal-dev] GDAL CVS to SVN Transition Begins

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Jan 14 16:20:26 EST 2007

Folks,

The migration from CVS to SVN for GDAL has begun.  To that end, the GDAL
CVS tree is now hidden (really just renamed gdal_hidden in the usual place).

Howard, the CVS snapshot is available at:

   http://www.gdal.org/tmp/gdal_cvs.tar.gz

Once we have GDAL imported into SVN (hopefully some time tomorrow), we will
also have to do some fooling around to setup LDAP identities for commiters.
This may add some additional delay.

It is my intention to only provide SVN commiter access to those who have
formally agreed to RFC 3 terms.