[Gdal-dev] ECW on Debain Etch AMD64 solution

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Jan 25 12:53:44 EST 2007

Jean-Claude,
It turns out that I had mislabeled a download.  What I thought was the
final, was a build earlier than the RC2.  My comments referred to the RC2
code.

I cannot find the source of the 3.3 final on the Ermapper website, just the
RC2 and 3.3 binary SDK for windows.  Where might the final source for the
3.3 sdk reside?

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
I left my signature file in /dev/null