[Gdal-dev] Gdal Warp in C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:42:31 EST 2007

Frank,

This approach is not working properly with the current implementation
since AutoCreateWarpedVRT does not set up the warped extent and the
ReprojectionTransformer.

I've attached my patch against vrtwarped.cpp to make this feature work.
When the fix is applied I will also commit my corresponding C# example.

Best Regards,

Tamas Szekeres