[Gdal-dev] Problem importing Arc Binary Grid data

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Tue Jul 17 05:02:11 EDT 2007

It's definitely an Arc TIN.

If you want to read it, Arc TIN is supported in the latest VTP release.  You
could use VTBuilder (the standalone app for windows is downloadable from
http://vterrain.org/Doc/VTBuilder/overview.html) to read your TIN, supply
the CRS, resample/export it to anything GDAL will read (such as Arc Ascii
Grid), then read that into OSG.

Or you could just visualize it with the VTP software instead of going all
the way down into low-level OSG. ;)

-Ben