[Gdal-dev] Andrew Haywood is out of the office.

andrew.haywood at poyry.com andrew.haywood at poyry.com
Fri Jul 20 08:01:23 EDT 2007

I will be out of the office starting  07/16/2007 and will not return until
01/17/2008.

I am no longer employed by Poyry. For Poyry matters please contact Rudolf
van Rensburg. rudolf.rensburg at poyry.com. For personal matters please
contact me on ahaywood3 at gmail.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or reproduction of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message including any attachments thereto.
Thank you.

We take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of viruses; however, we cannot guarantee that this email or its attachments are free from viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not be liable in for any loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments.