[Gdal-dev] Measured Values for Shapefile read & write

Craig Hunter craigrthunter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:52:26 EDT 2007

Dean,

Are you referring to an offset, in the sense you have a point on a line and
you want to project it 100 meters off to the left side (90 degrees) of the
line?  In that case, *no*, but I'm pretty sure that can already be performed
with the ogr library as it is now.

I'm referring to measured values (M-values) that are included in the
geometry and can be used for dynamic segmentation.

(Sorry for the repeated message, I left the mailing list off my initial
reply)