[Gdal-dev] Re: [FWTools] org2org: import TIGER data into a specificschema in PostgreSQL

Dean C. Mikkelsen dcmikkelsen at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 31 22:18:54 EDT 2007

Hi there.

Have you tried:

ogr2ogr -f "PostgreSQL" PG:"dbname=test user=someuser myschema
host=localhost password=somepass"

I've added the "myschema".

When I first started working with PostGIS last week, I found I had to do the
username and schema one after the other in order place the data in the
correct schema.

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,
Dean