[Gdal-dev] Re: Supported projections/transformation in a GUI

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Fri Jun 1 10:27:51 EDT 2007

That is one approach.

But the one I think I will start with is selecting a number of "common"
projection and add more as more users use the application and request
support for their native map. Will of course support all the in gdal
available projections/transformatins from the start but probably not
from an easy-to-use interface.

oh - and Tamas - when you answer to my post I see my email is included
in the header. The damage is done - but why is it there? A setting in my
program (Thunderbird) or in yours?

/Tomas