[Gdal-dev] NITF image metadata domain field in GDAL - SUBDATASETS

Alison Luo alison_luo2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 02:03:13 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

Thank you for the comment. Indeed I discovered that in
a normal one-image NITF file there will be no
subdatasets. In that case, how do I acquire the image
data?

In the addition, it seems the image data is compressed
either as jpeg or jp2k in NITF. How do I pull out the
compress image data using GDAL?

Thanks,
Alison