[Gdal-dev] Re: [GDAL] #1662: Data type limitation in gdal_rasterize

Luke Roth roth.luke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:21:43 EDT 2007

Thanks for the quick followup - it looks like I jumped the gun on
submitting this problem, I've re-read through the code and I think I
understand how it works a bit better - I misunderstood exactly how the
rasterIO functions handled the data type specification, and it was my
code that was handling it incorrectly.  Sorry for the trouble!

Luke