[Gdal-dev] Assigning projection in php_ogr

Nico Alberti nico at langhirano.it
Wed Jun 20 10:54:00 EDT 2007

2007/6/20, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>:

> Nico,
>
> The PHP OGR bindings are maintained seperately from the rest of GDAL/OGR
> and so it is not always easy to get answers about them.  BTW, where did
> you get the php_ogr stuff?  We should setup a little topic in the wiki
> about them.

I found it on the ms4w package (I am working on a win32 environment),
from http://maptools.org. (Actually I asked the people at
Remotesensing, as suggested on
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/php_ogr/php_ogr_documentation.html).

However, looking inside the dll, it seems that several key functions
are missing (like the ability to import a spatial reference using the
PROJ4 syntax), but I hope I just missed them.
--
Ciao
Nico