[Gdal-dev] Assigning projection in php_ogr

Nico Alberti nico at langhirano.it
Wed Jun 20 11:27:54 EDT 2007

2007/6/20, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca>:
> I do include the php_ogr.dll for each MS4W release...might be good to
> note in that wiki.

Excuse me if I cc: directly to you, but, as the php_ogr.dll mantainer,
you can probably help me about the topic of this thread: is there a
way to explicitly initialize a spatial reference (a la
OGRSpatialReference::importFromProj4) in php_ogr? I need it to
translate the coordinates from meters to lat/long, but perhaps there
are other ways.

Thank you for the library you provide us.
--
Ciao
Nico