[Gdal-dev] CPLRealloc(): Out of memory allocating 28 bytes.

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sat Jun 23 05:25:41 EDT 2007

I've got a strange problem with the latest svn version using it in
MSYS+MinGW+Windows environment. CPLRealloc fails allocating very small
amount of memory after some successful attempts. This problem is not in
1.4.1 release.

It is quite difficult to debug since the problem does not exist if I run
programs that use gdal.dll in gdb or dependencywalker.

Any ideas?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka / Geoinformation and positioning