[Gdal-dev] Geometry.AddPoint_2D() method missing from OGR C# bindings?

Simon Perkins sy at perkins.net
Tue Jun 26 17:19:30 EDT 2007

I noticed the other day that the OGR C# bindings for the Geometry class
have the method AddPoint(double x, double y, double z) , but not
AddPoint_2D(double x, double y). The latter corresponds to the C API
function OGR_G_AddPoint_2D().

I can use the 3 argument version, with z=0, but I've noticed that this
results in my Polygon geometries being re-assigned a type of
wkbPolygon25D, instead of wkbPolygon.

Would it make sense for this method to be added?

Cheers,

Simon