[Gdal-dev] ogrinfo related

kevser sonmez kevsemola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:38:03 EDT 2007

Hi there,
I was using ogrinfo.exe without problem yesterday, but today something has
happened (as far as I remember I just moved some locations of the files),
when I call for an enc-s57 data to look for the naming info of layers with
ogrinfo; it always returns of 5 layers like Point, Line, Area... regardless
of the data? Yesterday I could be able to get the specific names from the
IHO Object Catalogue; like ADMARE, DEPARE ... What do you think may have
happened, related with this Object Catalogue?

Thanks a lot