[Gdal-dev] Looking for huge vector dataset

Rob McCulley RMcCulley at county24.com
Mon Mar 5 09:50:21 EST 2007

Hi Mateusz,

I've got a polygon shapefile of quarter sections for the province of
Alberta with 1,495,208 features.  Somewhere on a CD, I've also got a
polygon shapefile of LSD's for the province of Alberta, which is
somewhere around 5,000,000 features.  Let me know if you are interested
in either of them.

Rob McCulley
GIS Coordinator
County of Vermilion River