[Gdal-dev] Buildbot status report

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:54:22 EST 2007

2007/3/8, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net>:

> b) make in swig/csharp throws following error:
>
> make: execvp:
> /Volumes/Data/buildbot/osgeo/slaves/gdal/epimetheus-full/build/gdal/libgdal.la:
> Permission denied
>
> http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8500/epimetheus-full/builds/151/step-csharp-make/0
>

> Tamas, would you have any suggestion about how to fix 3.b) ?

This problem is related to the libtool builds that I'm not too
familiar with. I'll have to look after someone who can tell me how to
support building of shared libraries using libtool. Currently  when
using the libtool option, -shared or -dynamiclib is not assigned to
$(LD_SHARED) so the compilation fails.

Mateusz, are you planning to include the other languages to the
builds? It would be helpful for anyone who changes the SWIG related
stuff to see whether the modifications  affect the other bindings or
not.

Best regards,

Tamas