[Gdal-dev] Buildbot status report

Andrea Aime aaime at openplans.org
Thu Mar 8 08:09:43 EST 2007

Mateusz Loskot ha scritto:

> Yes, I have it in my plan.
> I suppose I'd need some assistance in the environment configuration for
> every bindings. I have no idea what's required for Java or Ruby...

For java, you need a Sun JDK 1.5.0 (the one that comes with the
distribution you're using for the build, assuming that's a Linux box,
that is) and Ant 1.6.0 or later.

Avoid other jdks, such as the blackdown one, or the gcj one. They
may work for the specific case of swig bindings, since they are
relatively simple, but our geotools experience is that the
latter does not work at all, the former has a tendency to crash
unexpectedly.

Oh, I also noticed that make clean does not really clean stuff
as it should (generated sources are left on the disk). I will
try to fix the make a little next weekend.

Cheers
Andrea