[Gdal-dev] Buildbot status report

Andrea Aime aaime at openplans.org
Thu Mar 8 11:00:44 EST 2007

Mateusz Loskot ha scritto:
> Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Mateusz Loskot ha scritto:
>>
>>> Yes, I have it in my plan.
>>> I suppose I'd need some assistance in the environment configuration for
>>> every bindings. I have no idea what's required for Java or Ruby...
>> For java, you need a Sun JDK 1.5.0 (the one that comes with the
>> distribution you're using for the build, assuming that's a Linux box,
>> that is) and Ant 1.6.0 or later.
>
> Andrea,
>
> Thank you very much for these notes.
> I'll try to configure it that way ASAP.
> I'll let you know when it's ready.
>
> BTW, do you want to build on Linux only or on both platforms Linux and
> Windows?

Well, if you can build on windows too, that would be nice, since I
can't build on Windows myself (I don't have a Visual C++ license
and the express edition generates dll's that JNI won't load).
Having the possibility to download the resulting dll's and jars would be
really great :-)

I'm not very familiar with the buildbot, is there any way to interact
with it? Any docs around?

The requirements for Windows are the same, JDK 1.5 and Ant 1.6 (make
sure the bin directory of Ant gets in the path)
Cheers
Andrea