[Gdal-dev] Kakadu-GDAL building problems on WINDOWS.

Daniele Romagnoli dany.geotools at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:01:49 EST 2007

Hi list,I'm trying to build GDAL with kakadu (5.2.2) support under windows
XP.

I have all the required source files (.h, .cpp) and I already built the .obj
files, using the "ready to use" Visual C++ solutions files contained within
the kakadu source tree (apps, coresys).

By analyzing the makefile.vc contained within gdal/frmts/jp2kak, several
.obj files are required to build GDAL.
I tried copying "some" .OBJ files to a folder and set this folder in
NMAKE.OPT.  (With "some" I means .obj files coming from coresys/debug,
kdu_aux/debug  and something else).

However, I cant successfully build.

Can someone help me please, listing the required .obj files?

Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards,
Daniele