[Gdal-dev] Compatibility between DGNDirect and php_Mapscript

Jean-Daniel Gonon jdgonon at gi-lemans.com
Tue Mar 13 06:55:06 EDT 2007

Hi

I am compiling DGNdirect-09964 (for DGN v8 file) (under Visual Studio
2005 and Windows XP pro SP2) in GDAL/OGR-132.
I don't have any errors during the compilation GDAL13.dll (GDAL13.dll
contains DGN v7 and v8 formats).

I want to test the GDAL13.dll under MAPSERVER, first to display a DGN v7
file (this file contains only a line).

During MAPSERVER loading, I have errors about php_MAPSCRIPT_48.dll loading.

Is it possible to exist problems of compatibility between GDAL13.dll and
php_MAPSCRIPT_48.dll ?

Thank you in advance
JD