[Gdal-dev] Motion: Migrate from Bugzilla to Trac

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 20 09:39:36 EDT 2007

+0 since I was very happy and comfortable with Bugzilla... but still
looking forward to the additional benefits of Trac that you guys mentioned.

I especially like Schuyler's point about Trac / SVN integration to help
projects that require a ticket number for every commit. I hope that this
requirement to refer to a ticket in every commit will become a policy of
all our projects someday, including GDAL.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/