[Gdal-dev] Motion: Migrate from Bugzilla to Trac

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Mar 20 11:44:05 EDT 2007

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> I especially like Schuyler's point about Trac / SVN integration to
> help projects that require a ticket number for every commit. I hope
> that this requirement to refer to a ticket in every commit will
> become a policy of all our projects someday, including GDAL.

Daniel,

I believe, we already use this policy.
All commits related to bug/enhancement that was reported on Bugzilla
get a report number in log,like

"Fixed transactions support (Bug 1234)"

With Trac, this feature will get new dimension, as the number
becomes clickable. IMO, Trac is a very good materialization of
hyper-text in this case.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot