[Gdal-dev] Re: C# Geometry Classes?

Simon Perkins sy at perkins.net
Wed Mar 21 17:44:32 EDT 2007

Simon Perkins wrote:
> Do the latest C# bindings include the concrete OGR geometry classes? I
> just realized that my current version doesn't have things like
> OGR.Polygon, so I can't actually access the points in a Feature via
> OGR (if I'm not missing something).

OK, just looked in a bit more detail - so, it appears that the C#
bindings follow the C API more than the C++ one, with methods like
Geometry.GetPoint() and so on. So, if the geometry is a polygon, how do
we access the inner and outer rings?

Are we likely to see OGR.Polygon, OGR.LineString and so forth at any point?

Cheers,

Simon