[Gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR Bugzilla Migrated to Trac

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 26 03:23:33 EDT 2007

Folks,

As discussed on gdal-dev, the GDAL bug database has been migrated from
Bugzilla at http://bugzilla.remotesensing.org to Trac at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal

All bug history has been carried over, and bug id's have been preserved.

The new Trac instance uses OSGeo userids for authentication.  The main
page at http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal contains pointers for how to get
an OSGeo userid (the same as we use for subversion).

Work has also started to port some of the less reference oriented material
from the GDAL web site to the Trac wiki component, starting with the
"how to build GDAL" document.  Users and developers can contribute to
the GDAL/OGR trac wiki also found at the same url as the trac bug database.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal

I would like to thank Howard Butler for a great deal of work porting over
the bugzilla database.