[Gdal-dev] GDAL with VB.net (VS 2005 Express)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:35:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

You can use the GDAL C# API for this purpose. If you don't want to
bother with the complilation the required dll-s can be obtained from
the latest FWTools package.

If you would like to compile the binaries, you should checkout the
source from the SVN or use the nightly snapshot. The latter contains
all of the pregenerated interface files ready to compile with VS2005.
The gdal/swig/csharp/apps directory contains some examples how to use
the various features of the GDAL/OGR API.

Best regards,

Tamas Szekeres