[Gdal-dev] Outstanding RFCs

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed May 2 16:01:00 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've migrated the governance docs and RFCs all to the wiki (tedious work!).
>
> I'm hoping for a mid-summer release of GDAL/OGR 1.5.0 and so I'm keen to
> firm up major changes that will be going into it.  Looking at the existing
> posted RFCs I see:

Not a significant change, but just so you all know that this is coming:
in the next few weeks (days) I am going to convert MapServer to use the
OGR C API instead of the C++ classes. To do this I will likely need to
add new OGR C API methods to handle style stuff, this should go in 1.5.0.

Should I prepare a RFC for that?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette