[Gdal-dev] Re: Problem using EPSG in C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:25:32 EDT 2007

Tomas,

You'll have to comment out the
CSHARP_STATIC_LINKAGE = YES
in csharp.opt and recompile the C# interface. Using this setting the
csharp dll-s will link against the gdal14.dll so the
PushFinderLocation and ImportFromEPSG will operate on the same global
data. In the future I consider to use this setting as the default
option.

BTW: I would propose to use the latest development version of the C#
related stuff. There were some fundamental changes in the interface
that might cause some changes in the existing code. For more
information see:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GdalOgrCsharpVersions

You might also use the binaries of the latest FWTools
http://test.gdal.org/fwtools/FWTools130.exe
and replace the *_wrap.dll-s and *_csharp.dll-s inside with the
compiled version.

Best regards,

Tamas