[Gdal-dev] Re: Problem using EPSG in C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:14:38 EDT 2007

Oops!  Some recent changes in gdal have been interfering with this
setting. I've now fixed up the problem in the gdal-trunk and set the
default option to link the C# dll-s dynamically to the gdal libraries.
Please, checkout the latest version and repeat your tests.

It must be noted that after this change the gdal14.dll should be
available to load when running the application or the 'nmake -f
makefile.vc test' target.

Best regards,

Tamas